Saturday, March 19, 2016

3 Solution mouse NOT detected windows 7

Confused why your mouse is not detected by your laptop, it's also a problem I have ever experienced at that time, on my saa a seminar somewhere on the network which we will distribute in several places in Lampung.

On the morning of the mouse that I can still use, but fit to the place that would be me and his friends give the material a sudden my mouse ngadat alias not connect or can at sebuat not terdeteksioleh my laptop, and I was forced to wear a touch swampland on the laptop I, because we are not accustomed to using touch swampland on the laptop I finally find a solution.

The solution I found is based on a referral from my brother, who happened to be a computer technician, but at that time in not being at home but in jakarta. So my sister can only give referrals over the phone, well although a little bit confused at the moment about the language in use in directing my sister. But FINALLY managed well anyway, hehhe ....

Two ways to use and thank God I used to work, and since that time I became interested in learning about the hardware and what the problem is, and this is what the results of my experiments for there to be a computer technician at the shop of my own brother.
This solution can be used with the remarks:
• Mouse is not damaged hardware
• In coarse still feasible to be used
• Cable is not corrosion (rusting on the cable)
• Usb nothing crooked
• Light LAD still alive

The first solution (1)
  • Open the mouse settings, click >> personalize
  • Click change mouse pointers 
  • Move to tap ELAN, there turn on the device to enable click divice Because maybe you mouse device terdisable 
  • Remove also the checklist on "Disable when external USB pointing device plug-in
  • and try gerakin mouse you've detek what Keith 
  • if the above is already on trial but still belom succeed then try the second way 
  • open the control panel and in the search box type "device manager
  • click device manager 
  • here right direction your pointer to the "scanning for hardware change
  • click scanning for hardware change several times and now try moving your mouse 
  • In this way I think the most powerful, because it could be the device properties can not you be scanning the hard ware automatically. 
  • If the second way is not managed well please try the solutions to three 
  • Open divice manager as before 
  • Then right click on "mace and other pointing device
  • Select a property, then moved to the driver tab 
  • Uninstall driver ELAN you then install again
  • Reinstall your ELAN driver to record mouse already installed on your laptop 
  • And restart, attacking try to check whether the mouse you can already use what Keith


What if the above solutions are already in place and it did not work then you try to use the mouse on a computer or a laptop belonging to your friends, because your laptop may not be damaged but your mouse who turns asking in exchange for a new one hahahhaa ....

Good luck dah sort of problem because it often happens on a laptop or even notebook computers are often experienced . Because it than to go through this and do not find a solution, the better you perform maintenance on your laptop in order to remain agile and remain in good standing .

Okey so finishing of a dirty story of a xylophone technician gokil abiss , may be useful yes , .....


No comments:

Post a Comment